Sunday, 3 February 2013

Large Blossom Easel Card





Hello Everyone, I have made this extra large blossom easel card, if you take a look below there are other examples of this style of easel cards, that I have made in the past.

This particular card was made as a special request from a friend of mine and I am happy with the outcome.

I have coloured Tilda with Promarkers and Copics:

Skin - Promarkers Blush, Baby Pink, Sunkissed Pink & Pastel Pink
Hair - Promarkers Vanilla, Sandstone & Tan
Clothes - Copics - Frost Blue B00, Aqua BG15, Duck Blue BG49, Aqua Blue BG01
Shoes - Copics Chamois E35 & Lionet Gold Y28
and I have used a selection for the stamped glasses around her feet and highlighted the crimson red hearts with sakura sparkle.

The majority of elements have been distressed with Ranger Distress Inks in Broken China & Tumbled Glass, Including The Kraft Card Magnolia Heart Doohickey & with a stamped greeting from LOTV.

The Florals are all from either Wild Orchid Or The Ribbon Girl, as is the Ribbons & Lace, the large Pearl and Diamonte embellishment, is from ebay and I have used build a brad for the square metal embellishment.

I hope that you like my card & thank you for dropping by!
Huggles Jay x
 
Entering in

Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes

Wild Orchid Challenge blog *


Tilda's Town - Be Mine
http://tildastown.wordpress.com

5 comments:

  1. really cute card, love the gorgeous embellies
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation Jays! Love the colour combo and all the embellis!

    Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Tilda's Town this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your details are just gorgeous!!! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to all your lovely comments, the ladies from Tilda Town! Huggles Jay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card!
    Lovely image
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx