Sunday, 3 February 2013

Love Fan, Saturated Canary Card

 
 
 
Inside Of The Card
 
 
 
Hello Again Everyone,
This Is My Second Post Of The Day.
 
I have made this card using Krista Smiths (Love Fan) Saturated Canary Image.
 
I have Coloured The Image With The Following Pens:
 
Skin: Promarker Blush, Baby Pink, Pastel Pink & Sunkissed Pink.
Hair: Promarkers Satin, Tan, Vanilla & Sandstone.
Clothes: Copics Cerise RV06 & Dark Pink RV34
 
Distessed Elements With Victorian Velvet Inks & Used a Tilda Doohickey For The Stamped Sentiment.
 
Papers: Desert Blooms Embossed & Glitter Accented Premium Paper and K & Co Designer Classic Paper.
 
I Adore The Beautiful Trellis Roses From Wild Orchid and all the florals are a selection of both Wild Orchid  & The Ribbon Girl.
 
I have added a couple of my own hand made hat pins and lined the inside of the card and distressed a Large Ornate die cut and added 2 threaded buttons. (sorry the insid pic is so dark)
 
I hope that you like my creations and thank you for droppine by
 
Huggles Jay x
 
entered in
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jay, this is a stunning card, great image and love the way you have coloured her! Fantastic layout and design...flowers are gorgeous! Hugs, Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx