Friday, 8 February 2013

Special Edition Magnolia Tilda Card

 
 
 
Hello To All You Crafty People Out There!
Welcome To My Blog.
I have been really busy this week, colouring lots of images ready to be made up into cards, I bought this new special edition Magnolia Tilda Stamp from Sir Stampalot and I have also been colouring whimsy stamped images this week too. Pop by when you have time and I should have some of the little lovelies (the images are soo cute!) posted soon or become one of my friends and you will be notified by the blogger dashboard.
 
I would like to welcome my newest friends and thank older friends for taking the time to add me, Thanks guys x
 
I would also like to thank the super Talented Becky for her fabulous blogging tips on her blog.
(Cards By Becky)
 
How I made this card 
 
Tilda is stamped with memento rich cocoa and I have coloured her with:
Promakers - skin- Blush, Baby Pink, Sunkissed Pink & Pastel Pink
Hair - Tan, Sandalwood, Satin and A Touch Of Putty.
Her Clothes, Shoes & Large Daisy are coloured with a Large variety of Prisma Pencils, Using The Low Odour Solvent Technique.
 
She Is Applied To A Large Ornate Frame And Fringed With Memory Box Floral Frame, I have die cut A Cheery Lynn English Tea Doiley, A Few Blue Doohickeys and the sentiment Reads: Butterfly Kisses. All Doohickeys are distressed with Range Tumbled Glass & Victorian Velvet.
 
 The Papers that i used are pink & blue butterfly magnolia paper for the base layer and the top two pieces are from my personal goodies! I have also added my own hand made pink pearl pin too!
 
All Florals & Ribbon Are From The Ribbon Girl & Wild Orchid, I adore the large trellis roses from Wild Orchid & love adding them to most of my cards.
 
I hope that you like my card and I will become a friend.
 
Take Care, Big Huggles Jay x
 
Have A Fab Weekend x
 
I would also like to add my card to the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. awww this is sooo pretty i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment honey. Jay x

      Delete
  2. Good morning sweetie, what a stunning creation, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay, gorgeous card! I love how you have coloured this little sweetie! Your pin is wonderful and the die cuts and flowers are just fantastic! Hugs, Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Fabulous Valentine creation Jay, such a cute Tilda and pretty embellishments. Love your pin. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx