Friday 5 April 2013

Saturated Canary Blossom Easel Card













Hello Again Everyone, get me posting two cards in one day hee hee!

This is my second saturated canary card of the day, as I made a tent card last time, I decided to make a blossom easel cards, I call them blossoms, as they are a floral shape.

As with the previous SC card, I coloured Sabrina with prima pencils and promarkers ( see previous card for colours).

I have used two stunning pion papers from live and love crafts, I used four doohickeys for the fence, swirley branch, tag, butterlies  x 2 and the double layer tag on the base, scratch that, I used alot of Magnolia doohickeys and I also cant count lol!
I am a little disappointed as the fence isnt straight, it looked straight when I was lining it up?!? but never mind!

The image is bordered with distressed colour core card and a thinlets die provided the lovely corners. The tag is distressed slightly and stamped with a lovely stamped sentiment, that I bought on line.

As those of you who know me, all the florals are from either the ribbon girl, wild orchid or Live and Love crafts, the little brass key is from the ribbon girl, I removed the charm loop at the top, so I could lay it flat on the base.

Thank you for dropping by my little blog.

Hugs Jay xxx

Challenges Entered:

Papertake Weekly, Anthing Goes Challenge

Divas by design

stamptacular sunday challenge Spring

Saturated Canary - Girly Challenge

Sister Act Challenge - Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous easel card with beautiful colouring and embellishments!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SACC!! I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing in its detail and composition, Jay. I think I could spend an hour looking at it and still find new things to see! I never even noticed that your fence wasn't straight, but I know what you mean. Sometimes the camera picks up things I never saw with my eye. Thanks for joining us at the Sister Act Card Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Jay, love the image, fab flowers and gorgeous die-cuts.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Jay just love it, its so pretty, gorgeous colours and excellent colouring.
    I bought a card last year for my grandaughter from you the dragon and princess, its got pride of place in her bedroom she loved it.
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx