Friday 11 July 2014

Magnolia Decorated Birthday Bag and some weird carrots!

Hiya Everyone, 

Here is a Kraft bag that I have been decorating over the last couple of days, I made it just for fun and really did have a lot of fun doing it!


I used Tilda with Binding Flowers as she is one of my favourite images and she is coloured with copics.
The two beautiful papers are (my other favourite) both from the Maja Sofiero Collection, matted with Bazill card stock. 
I have also used a Fimo and a Metal Corner and a couple of metal and pearl brads and some cheesecloth.


As you can see I have surrounded the image with pearls from L&L Crafts and the happy birthday sentiment is from Unique Crafts and I just adore them.


All the flowers are from Wild orchid and I think the beaded swirls are from the Ribbon Girl, as well as the beautiful pink lace.

Take a look at these weird carrots that I pulled out of our garden today for tea!!!


I just cleaned them up and still ate them, they were delicious, maybe odd shapes taste better  he he!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Take Care, Big Cuddles 
Jay xxx

I would like to enter:

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a fabulous gift bag, so lovely and girly. Lol, love those carrots, they have real character.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooooo pretty, totally love this bag
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of work must have gone into this one Jay but it's beautiful.

    Great to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work thank you for joining us at that craft place

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is awesome Jay. Love how you have coloured around Tilda and all the beautiful embellishments! Your carrots made me smile!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a stunning bag. Thanks so much for joining us over at JIC this week, I hope you can join us next week and/or for the monthly challenge. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. want it!!! lol thanks for joining us at jic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute bag - super gorgeous - love all the details! Love the carrots too - I can't seem to grow carrots - they fail every time! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this fortnight and good luck x Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, almost a gift in itself. Lots of lovely summer blooms too, so thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx