Monday 1 June 2015

New Challenge Begins Today @ Marvelous Magnolia!

Hello Everyone,

The theme of our new challenge over at Marvelous Magnolia is 
Monochrome.

We are also showcasing our brand new face book channel. Please pop over and join in. 

The prize this fortnight is a GDT spot and we cant wait to see your wonderful monochrome makes!

Here is my card for this challenge




I have used Two go create dies to kreate the card base, from the same Maja Design paper and most of my dies cuts are Joy Craft. 

I coloured in my pearl trims with my copics and added some beautiful pink guipure lace and some stunning large roses from WOC.

Thanks for stopping by today my lovelies and we are all looking forward to seeing you over at Marvelous Magnolia!

Take Care, Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

5 comments:

  1. Ooh Jay this is beautiful!! Love the pinks and that ribbon is absolutely gorgeous!! You have coloured Tilda so beautifully and the touch of frantage finishes it off just perfectly!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jay this card is so cute. Your Tilda is perfect
    love it
    have a lovely day
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card jay so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card jay so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Jay all your lovely pink tones melting into each other!!... And your Tilda is lovely
    Best wishes
    Jules xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx