Sunday 28 October 2018

Midway post for Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge


Hello everyone

As you may already be aware, this is sadly our final midway post for 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia.

It has been such a privilege to be part of this wonderful team.

I hope that you will enter our challenge this final time.

We are thrilled to have Tracey at Craftezee sponsoring us 
and she is offering a £10 gift voucher to spend in her store,
a great way to stock up on your Christmas goodies he he!

I have made a fairy door for my creation, as I wanted to do something different on the last post and have kept the pictures to a minimum, as I know that we are all busy.





Many Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a lovely weekend.

Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx



3 comments:

  1. beautiful creation Jay x sad to see LHOSM closing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet....the tiny christmastree.....ahwwwww.....so lovely...
    You made a beautiful creation....as always.....and....you are a beautiful person. I thank you for having me in the team. It was a wonderful time and I am realy going to miss it.
    Take care sweetie......xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Jay!!! I LOVE your fairy door...it's positively STUNNING...so many fabulous elements...Tilda of course is the star!! Oh my goodness Plony is going to make me cry BUT everything she has said is true for all of us that have created along side yourself and Gina...we'll all miss being part of such a wonderful team!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx