Friday 25 January 2019

Mr & Mrs Magnolia Tilda Card

Hello Everyone, 

I hope that you are all well.

Just popping on to show my Magnolia Tilda card.

I know its not really full wedding season yet, but I havent made
a coloured card for a while and fancied doing one!

No self respecting crafter needs any more reason to craft he he!

So here is my card:


I have coloured up Tilda and Edwin with copics and have added a few magnolia die cuts, the love birds on the left, leaves at the bottom and heart and tag die cuts on the right. 
The heart border at the top of my card is from la la land. 



My own hand made  pin




I have used Mr & Mrs, which if memory serves me right, was from last year.
All my florals are from WOC and my paper is roses from lemon craft. 

Many thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely weekend. 
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

I would like to enter my card into
Magnolia Liscious Challenge - Lace on your card

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Wedding card Jay. Thank you for coming over to play in our Challenge at Magnolia-licious. Good luck in the draw and I hope you'll join us again next month.
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous.....Sweet...soft colors...romantic...and everything that should be there for a wedding card is added... I simply LOVEEEEE this.....
    Nice to see something from you sweetie.....
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply beautiful...I am working on this same image right now...I love how you put this all together...thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS!! WOW!! I love all of it and the extra's! I'm not such a CAS person, although I admire it when other people can do it. The more the better I say. ha ha ha!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Magnolia-licious "Lace" challenge. Hope to see you back!
    DT Eulanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx