Saturday 29 June 2013

Cute Rose Blossom Besties Card

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello Everyone,
 
I am popping on with this cute bestie card, as I off on my hols for two weeks, in a few hours!
 
Her Name is Rose Blossom and as soon as I saw her, I knew how I wanted to colour her! I used prisma pencils, using the LOS technique which is my favourite technique.
 
I mixed aged ivory and shabby pink together, to frantage the edges of the image and used one of the Fleur De Lis Squares, from Spellbinder frame to cut out the lovely border around it, I distressed the border using a sanding method.
 
I took a little inspiration from my friend Chris, at Chris's Cards and used a large square doily, Chris makes stunning cards and I think the doilies really work well with besties.
Thank you Chris!
 
I  used a square of Maja spring basics papers in the middle of the doiley and covered the main section of the card with Cordinations colour core card. I bought this beautiful spider web net  fabric at the ribbon girl and applied it over the colour core card. I think this really adds a nice dimension to the card.
 
The double bow is created from two beautiful fluted edge sheer organza ribbons from the ribbon girl. The sentiment wrapped wooden spool and beautiful cluney lace are from Live and Love Crafts.
(All Links in my sidebar, to on line stores.)
 
I finished with a few cherry blossoms from the hobby house and Distressed Magnolia Doohickey Leaves and fencing.
 
I hope you like my card.
Thank you for dropping by and Take care.
Big excited cuddles Jay xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jay, this is gorgeous, love the colours you have chosen and the design and detail is wonderful.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx