Monday 3 June 2013

Fashionista Challenge DT Card - This month is show us your Magnolia Tilda's





Hello Everyone,  This is my first post as DT member for the Fashionista Challenge!

Here is my card, featuring Tilda In Long Stockings.

I have used maja design spring basics paper and have used vintage beige to frantage the panel behind, as you can see, I have also frantaged half the ceramic heart above too.

I coloured Tilda with copics in duck blue, aqua blue, aqua and frost blue and layered her onto a triple embossed die cut spellbinders oval.

The stunning aqua ribbon is from the ribbon girl, as is the blue pearl with diamontes and also Kort & Godt Rolled Roses. The lace underneath and the ceramic heart are from live and love crafts. All links for online stores, can be found in my side bar.

I bought the beautiful blue cloud from a kind lady on ebay and for a change from the norm, I have used two "So Wrapped Up" Magnolia Doohickeys. I have threaded the cream linen textured doohickey with shabby seam binding, lace and strung pearls with a cute little button charm and the aqua floral one is threaded with distressed sheer fabric.

I hope you like my creation.  Pop over to the fashionista challenge blog to see more inspiration from my lovely teamies.

Take care

Cuddles Jay xxx

Click below to enter our challenge, we look forward to seeing you

Fashionista challenge blog

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Midweek magnolias - make it sparkle

The Ribbon Girl - Use a die cut

Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Bling

Stamp and Create with magnolia - shaped card

Allsorts challenge - here come the girls

8 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Jay, I love the colours and the details are beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Here Come The Girls challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous, Jay! Love the colors and fab card design! Thanks for joining us at the midweek Magnolias this week. Good luck in the draw! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your creation at Fashionista.
    This is just beautiful.
    I love the colours you have chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card Jay, love your design and colour tones!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i loove these colours and this ribbon with this pearl on it, it's so beautiful i'd wear it on my hair if i had it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card!! Beautiful coloring and great take on the Shaped Card challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges. We will have another fun challenge tomorrow. We hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    10% off the new Special Moments Collection
    Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, the colour combo is so pretty
    Thanks for sharing at MDUC Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx