Sunday 17 November 2013

Feel the magic!

 
Good Day Everyone,
 
Here is my most recent card using an old favourite of mine! She is called magical Tilda with wand.
I get the feeling that she has a beautiful chiffon overlay or top layer to her dress, well, its kinda obvious really, so I have therefore tried to reflect this in my colouring.
 

 

 
This is one of my little hand made pins, that you often see in my cards.

 
I have coloured her with distress inks and added some little folds to the chiffon colouring.
The little tag is hand made and is suspended from Tim Holtz ideology pin.
 
I absolutely adore the vintage Autumn basics papers from Maja, they are just stunning.
I felt the little distressed leaf sprays were ideal for this tilda and I have made another of my favourites, tiny butterflies with pearl bodies, they are very sweet.
 
It is the first time that I have used this bunting, I've distressed it and added a dab of frantage and the same with the little resin dove.
 
Most of my flowers are from the Ribbon girl, with a two tone cherry blossom from The hobby house.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a fab week.
Take care Jay xxx
 
I would like to enter the following challenges please


14 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, this is so beautiful! I like the colours, the embelishments and the colouring is great too. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jay hunni this is gorgeous ! Love her hair and the little chiffon dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Jay and so beautifully coloured (her dress looks gorgeous) and designed!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, like the colors....thanks for joining in at YMAM..

    liefs Annemarie en merit

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and thank you for mentioning the Hobby House Cherry Blossom, and joining us for our Pearls challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very lovely card !! Thank you for joining our butterfly-challenge at YMAM. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, beautiful delicate colouring of her chiffon dress. Thanks for joining our 'Give Thanks' challenge at Marvelous Magnolia
    Linda :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House this month, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so unbelievably pretty & this is one of my fave stamps, I still love her.
    Thank you for playing along with us over at Midweek Magnolia's, good luck sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's a pretty card..! love the image, your coloring & all the beautiful flowers.. they are all perfect together. Thank you f or joining Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!!! The sweet Tilda is beautifully coloured and all the embellies are simply fabulous. :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at Tildas Town this week
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just stunning and so special. Very Sweet card!!! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs Babi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx