Wednesday 13 November 2013

My First Ever Book Card?

 
Hello Again Everyone,
 
I have another card to share with you, this time I have made my first ever book card.
 
I'm not a 100% sure, that is the exact name, but you will know what I mean when you look at it hee hee!
 

 
The first two picture are of the outside of the book and in the second you can see a slight glint in the top right hand corner, as I have used acetate to create a window.
I have used two lovely little angels from last years nativity collection, they are both coloured with promarkers and prisma pencils, with added stickles.

 
This photo is of the inside, I have used Magnolia Swedish Lace Borders and Corners and distressed them in Tea Dye and Bundled Sage.
Peaceful Tilda is from the new collection and is stamped with desert sands pale cream ink and is coloured with promarkers and prisma pencils.
I have added a little sparkle with stickles and all the florals are from either the ribbon girl, L&L Crafts or Wild Orchid.
 
I made the little tassel myself and the book ties on the side with white satin ribbon! Which I think really finishes the design.
 
I hope that you like my creation.
Take Care
Cuddles Jay xxx
 
I would like to enter the following Challenges Please


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at with ATSC. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay this is absolutely sensational, the book card looks amazing you have done such a wonderful job with it and the added bonus for me is the Tilda images they are beautiful.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo for first book card
    gorgeous work
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic bookcard,
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jay, this is fabulous hun. Love your Tilda's, beautifull coloured and super design and details.
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jay this is gorgeous- you have done a fantastic job! Love the design and your choice of Tildas!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jay! You did a wonderful job on this! I love your Tildas! I think you did a fabulous job considering this is your first try at a book card! Wow! Thank you so much for joining the Winter Theme Challenge at Magnolia-licious! Good luck to you!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this book card with a host of angels. They're all so cute. Beautiful DP and embellishments. Love the glitter on the wings.
    Thanks for coming over the play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness, Jay, your 'book card' is stunning! There are so many lovely details...I love it.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a stunning book card, Jay! I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome book card. Truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's soooo beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us at TFMC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your first book card is stunning!! well done! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning and gorgeous card with such great details! Love it!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge and good luck! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, for first timer, you did a great job. Congratulation!

    Merry Christmas from Christmas Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your first book, well done. Keep sharing and good luck.

    My christmas message, merry christmas and happy new year!
    Sasha
    http://messages.365greetings.com/christmas/christmas-greetings.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx