Wednesday 20 March 2013

Easter Bunny Magnolia Tilda Card



With the removable tilda tag.



The Above Image is with the tag taken out, you can view the tag below in
the four picture collage!



Loving this textured Card Stock!

Hi to everyone visiting my blog.

I have just heard that Google are removing the follower button, so I will be moving all of my followed blogs over to Bloglovin, please do the same to continure following all the blogs that you love!  I would like to thank all my lovely followers who have supported me over my time on my poor negeleted blog, thank you for all of your kind messages, it means alot and I always read each and every comment that I recieve. I will add a post when I have joined Bloglovin x

So now onto todays card, I love this easter Tilda, I did colour two different Easter Tildas, but decided that I prefered this one, as I masked the tilda with basket of eggs onto an Egg  background, but decided to use this little Tilda instead. She is coloured with distress inks and both papers, inside and out are from magnolia tilda. All of the coloured card is 6" Colour Core, which has a different colour inside when sanded or torn, I have used the  sanded effect on the circle inside the card.

The card also includes a removable "So Wrapped Swirley" Magnolia Tilda Doohickey, I have used a tilda stamp to stamp the sentiment and put it across the doohickey in a banner style and added cotton lace threaded with sheer ribbon and pearl string to the tag! (all hand stitched into place).

 The card is decorated with beautiful florals from Wild Orchid, Live & Love Crafts and the Ribbon girl (links in my side bar), I have added one of my own hand made pins and a beautiful distresssed fabric bow with large pearl brad to the centre. I think that the white organza rose trim is from Wild Orchid Too!

Thank you for droppin by my little blog, I do hope that you like my card!
Huggles Jay x

Challenges Entered:

Live and Love Crafts - March Challenge ( Easter Theme)

The Ribbon Girls - March Colour Challenge (Green & White)

Mid Week Magnolia Challenge - Roses Theme

Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Easter Theme

Magnolia Licous Challenge - Easter Theme


Magnolia Mania - Easter Basket Theme

Paper Take Weekly Challenge - Easter



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jay,Love the colour combo.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! What a fabulous card! Love those pale greens in there! Thank you for sharing it with Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Jay, beautiful colouring of this sweet Tilda and her cute bunny. Wonderful colour combo and embellishments. Thank you for joining in our Easter/Spring challenge over at Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx