Wednesday 17 April 2013

Cute Princess Masked Magnolia Tilda Card



Hello All Your Crafty Peeps,

I made this card earlier today, but had to wait a loong time for it to dry lol! I have used princess Tilda from the new once upon a time collection.

Tilda Is Masked with last years prince & princesses collection castle and for a change I have coloured all the image with Copics, instead of Prisma Pencils. The Copics used are: RV34,R81, RV21, RV10 for Tilda and the same pinks aswell as C1,C2, C3 and finally C5 for the castle.

She is fully glittered with stickles and I've added a sprinkling of diamond dust over the dress and crown too!

The on the edge butterflies were white, I distressed them with DI and covered them with a designer paper that I have. Which I distressed and when they were nearly dry, I gently peeled the backing paper up to give a distressed effect and cut each butterfly into a single butterfly, so they are no longer joined and added some lovely pink pearls.

As usual I have used magnolia papers both inside and on the front of the cards and the magnolia sentiment inside reads "Once Upon A Time..."

I've also used some cheesecloth and lace from Wild Orchid Crafts and flowers from The ribbon girl  and Live and Love Crafts. Ive added a so wrapped up doohickey which is embellished with pearls, looped ribbon, sheer organza ribbon and a fairytale castle charm!

Finally I distressed the princess wording and fixed it partly over the picture and added Magnolia  Heart Doohickey Sprays and Lacey Leaves, which are all distressed.

Thank you for droppin by my little blog.
Take care and Big Cuddles
Jay xxx

Entered into the following challenges:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Masking Theme

Tildas Town Challenge - Flowers Everywhere Theme

You me and magnolia challenge

Deep Ocean Challenge - Flowers & Fantasy

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love this Stamp and your embellixhments are just right.
    Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww great creation, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jay, this is just gorgeous! Your design and use of embellishments is fab!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this so perfectly girly. Very pretty
    Thanks for sharing @ MDUC
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love your coloring! Great Princess card!

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for our masking Challenge!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jay, wow, this is a stunning card and so pretty. The detail is wonderful and the colours are perfect. The sparkle adds a beautiful touch! Gorgeous, I love it!
    Take Care, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i adore this card, so pretty, so much detail, just wow

    caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx