Saturday 14 June 2014

DT Post For Totally Gorjuss


Good morning everyone,

Well, as you have guessed from the title, today is a brand new challenge at TOTALLY GORJUSS and the theme this week is Dad!

Come over and join us, I know a lot of us may have made cards for their dads, I made this one for my daughter to give to my husband. 

I made little tie bunting that I cut out from patterned papers and used Edwin wants a hug.


The card is straight, I promise, just the picture isnt hee hee!

I've coloured him with copics, the papers are Maja Spring Basics and he is mounted on A Tim Holtz die cut clock with Mini Ideology clip, holding the small tag. 

I have had this DAD wording for ages, so I distressed it with my gold paint pen and I am happy with it, as it looks a little rusty!

Thank you for calling by and I hope to see you over at Totally Gorjuss, looking forward to seeing you stunning Dad Creations.

Take Care, 

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I just love this card, what a brilliant design, the tie banner is fab!!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun thanks so much for linking up with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - fabulous make- very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Design, thank you so much for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated, I do hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fabulous coloring! Great card!
    Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic male themed card Jay, love the image of Edwin also that brilliant bunting, awesome card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation, I love those ties!! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card love the ties and thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. Love Edwin and the ties.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Edwin and so beautifully coloured...thanks for joining Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx