Friday 21 August 2015

Sakura Tilda and Background



Hello Everyone, 

I hope that you are all well and looking forward to a crafty weekend!

As I always mention our weather here in the UK, today it is raining, yesterday was a mix of sun and rain and the day before was the same as today. So I have been inside a lot of the time and created this card for fun.

Here is a card featuring Sakura Tilda from the Sakura 2015 collection. My oriental background was especially stamped for me by my wonderful friend Yvonne. Thank you Yvonne :) xx


I have hand cut my card and the butterfly border and ornate border are both from Joy Craft.


I have coloured up the back ground with Prisma Pencils using the Low Odour Technique, melting the wax in layers to create shading. 
Tilda is coloured up using Copics.


My flowers are from WOC, as is the gorgeous bling in the middle of my Magnolia Doohickey. The gorgeous lace is from L&L Crafts and the beautiful ribbon rose trim (which is quite unusual, as it satin) and seam binding are from Jules House of Ribbons! I have used some Lilac Butterfly Magnolia paper for all of my die cuts and I hope you like it. 
Thank you so much for dropping by and have a fab weekend!
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

I would love to enter

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so very pretty, love all your little detail, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jay!! What a GORGEOUS scene...ao very beautifully coloured! Love the purples and wonderful embellies!! As always...a STUNNING card my so very crafty friend!! Have a wonderful weekend...hope your weather starts to mimic your sentiment...lol!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he very funny honey, fingers crossed hey!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just stunning! I love the image and the soft colors, thank you for sharing with us at LMMS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jay very pretty card with all your Colours blending together. Your Tilda and embellishments are just perfect.
    Best wished
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 104, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Jay! Love the colours and beautiful scene. Your colouring and embellishments are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Jay!
    All the details are perfect and your colouring is awesome..
    You've chosen the perfect background for this Tilda.. I love it!
    Thanks for joining us in this month's Craft Heaven Shop Challenge!
    Hugs, Tina
    Craft Heaven Shop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, you've coloured Tilda beautifully, the layout, the dies, everything about this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining our #104 Pearls or Lace too at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge and I hope we’ll see you again next month too Karen P (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx