Thursday 17 September 2015

A Little Bit of Vintage with Bohemian Peony Tilda

Hello Everyone, 

Here is a vintage style card that I have made featuring gorgeous 
Bohemian Peony Tilda, she is beautiful isnt she! I adored her from the moment I first saw her!


As I am sure you know, I have mixed roses from the ribbon girl, WOC and Berries and rolled roses from L&L crafts. 

The beautiful Lace on the bottom layer is from Jules House of Ribbons and the top Lace is from Live and Love Crafts, I also used a couple of tickets behind Tilda. They are elements from Pion paper also from the the same store. 


The chipboard double lamp light is from Scrap and Craft on line store.

I have coloured her with copics and distress inked the edges and frantaged the die cut frame in shabby beige.


A closer look at the beautiful florals and below I have used Gesso and DI's to age a brass heart frame with some ideology wording and one of my build a bees! 
I also hand cut the burgundy/brown border and die cut matching decorative elements.


Hope that you have a lovely week, its nearly the week end and you have lots of time to craft. 
Also pop over to Marvelous Magnolia Challenge, our theme is anything goes, cant get any easier than that!
Take care, 
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxxx

I would like to enter my easel card into 

9 comments:

  1. This certainly has the WOW factor Jay!! Beautiful colours and papers...I love all you embellishments...especially the way that you have rolled the sentiment around the spool! Tilda is gorgeous!!! Have a most wonderful day Jay!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again!! Thanks Jay for sharing this beauty with us at Midweek Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design, love the shape and all your lovely little details
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Jay. Love all the rich colours they blend well together. Nice embellishments and of course your Tilda
    Is just perfect...
    Thank you
    Jules xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jay...such a perfect vintage card! I love all the details, the gorgeous papers, the shape and the beautiful Tilda!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and best of luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jay, this is stunning! Love the vintage feel to it, she is my favourite Tilda from the new collection. LOVE the design, gorgeous papers and embellishments.
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! I love the rich colors of your design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous !! thanks so much for joining us at TFMC.
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx