Saturday 13 February 2016

Midway Inspiration for Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge - our theme is hearts!

Good Afternoon everyone and Happy Valentines Day!!

Today is our midway inspirational reminder at
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge 
and our easy theme is use a heart!

We are thrilled to be sponsored once again by the fabulously shabby chic & vintage Live and Love Crafts!!!

We cant wait to see your stunning creations!!

Here is my card, using Tilda with star diedam..


I have used a bark heart, a heart shaped shabby button, heart border and metal heart charm.


I coloured Tilda with Copics, using warm greys for her outfit and mounted her onto a spellbinders die cut.


My Ribbon, string, bark heart and Button, Berry are all from live and love crafts.


I made a little envelope and die cut a magnolia tag, cut from grey corrugated card an threaded a bow with fabulous jute twine!


Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing you at our challenge.

Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Miss Jay! Hope that you're enjoying your weekend...NOW...onto this GORGEOUS card!! I simply adore your colour/paper combination...SO very eye catching AND Miss Tilda is such a little beauty!!!! Do I see two of my favs...cheesecloth and Frantage??!! A most wonderful card dear Captain!! Enjoy your day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so so so lovely...The colors, the papers, cheesecloth, ribbon, hearts...to much to see without missing some little details. A gorgeous creation.....as always. xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real beauty Jay! This Tilda is my favourite of the new collection even though I didn't buy her. The papers and colour palette are gorgeous and the design is just beautiful (as always).
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jay. Sooooooooooo Pretty love all your minky tones blending together it's a Real Royal Treat.
    And lovely embellishments just adding all the finishing touches ..........
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx