Sunday 6 March 2016

Mothers Day Card - No Magnolia from me today!!!


 Happy Mothers Day to everyone in the UK and also everyone celebrating Mothers Day anywhere else in the world!

My family all went for a meal today to celebrate and here is my mums card that I made for her.


I usually make a Tilda card, but thought that I would do something a little different today and she loves it!


I've used a mix of papers, Lemon craft papers and Magnolia Papers on the front of the card, with a few from my crafty stash and Magnolia paper to line the inside.


These are WOC 40mm Trellis Roses. I used two cream ones. One I dyed pink and added a bit of an accent around the petals and the other one I covered the edges of the the petals with Diamond Dust. The red flower was originally terracotta, but I dyed it red/burgundy.

My mum loves it and that is what is important today, she will be adding it her FB later he he!

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Crafty Cuddles jay xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Jay! No wonder your Mum loved it, I bet she will treasure it!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx