Sunday 2 October 2016

New Challenge begins today at Marvelous Magnolia!!!

 
Good Afternoon Everyone
 
The brand new challenge begins today at Marvelous Magnolia
and the easy theme is
Your Favourite Stamp, I am using Tilda with Snowy the snowman.
 
The amazing sponsor is Magnolia and you will receive a fabulous stamp direct from them to add to your collection!!
 
Here is my card
 
 
Tilda is coloured with copics, I have used Maja paper and die cut lots of  snowflakes and glittered them.
 
 
I have stamped some tiny snowflakes around Tilda and added some powdered flocking to her fluffy hat!
I also made the little candy cane from fimo, it looks a bit marbled, this is because I had to mix Magenta fimo with white to make a lighter pink.

 
Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a lovely week!
Crafty Cuddles Jay xx
 
I would love to enter:


3 comments:

  1. This is dripping with gorgeousness (if there is such a word lol)! I love the colours and fabulous details and OMG that candy cane looks good enough to eat!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so pretty
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Jay. Love your coloring and the fab embellishing. Thank you for joining us at Noor! Design UK challenge and wish you luck for winning the prize. We hope to see you again joining us next round starting tomorrow.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx