Sunday 18 March 2018

Sweet Magnolia Post for LHOSM Challenge... Anything Goes!

Good afternoon everyone

Today is the turn of the Sweet Magnolia Team to show case their creations for you!!!

As you may already be aware, our current theme over at
 Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge is 
ANYTHING GOES!!!!
Easy hey!

We are thrilled to have a wonderful sponsor for you,
They are offering a £15 voucher to spend in their fabulous store!!!!

You may enter as many creations as you wish!

Please pop on over to the challenge and join in the fun!!!

Here is my card...


I wanted to make an easel card for a change and this is a very fussy card, even for me!!! It did start off a large blossom shape, but I think that shape has been lost behind all my embellies  he he!


I  have used craft and You papers,  made my own 3 layer bunting, and a bit of chipboard, I dyed my cheesecloth with my DI's, blue and Pink to match my colour combo, which I use regularly. 
I also used my stampelglede stamps for the sentiment and post marks on the image!


I deepened the colour of the pink seam binding with dye, for both of my tags, tied with natural hemp twine and added little pocket watches to each one. 


The gorgeous flowers are of course from our sponsors store and the butterflies are made from a memory box butterfly die, I tied the middles with sissal, which adds a lovely delicate trailing effect!

Please pop over and join in the challenge, HERE, you still have 12 days to do so!!

Many Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely Sunday!!!
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

I would love to enter my card into:
Midweek Magnolia's Challenge - Favourite colours

8 comments:

  1. wowzer what a card, full of yummy goodies and gorgeous stamp just love the layers here and fabulous arrangement of flowers and lace. 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jay
    love your Tilda and all details on card
    have a lovely Sunday and new week
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card a work of art ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so sweet....so romantic....shabby chic......I can call this any nice word I can find but ....I simply love it.....
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Midweek Magnolias.....always nice to see you joining the fun.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card Jay! Full of loveliness (if that is such a word) - I love it.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jay, this is beautiful. So many things to see. Love all the lovely embellishments and Tilda is just so cute. I need to catch up with the new Maggies, seen so many that I need to buy ha ha.
    Was supposed to go to NEC on Sunday but was snowed in, boo hoo. Sooo I've just had to go online to spend instead!!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely, Jay! I can see why you love these colors! I love the design you've created and all of the embellies that make the design so special. It shows a lot of planning. I love it!
    Xo,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx