Monday 10 December 2018

Shabby Chic Wreath with hand made flowers

Hello Everyone,

I hope that you are all well and not missing Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge too much!

Just popping on to show you my shabby chic wreath that I have made for my bedroom. 

I originally intended to make a Christmas wreath, but then changed  my mind, as some of you already know I make fabric flowers and the two on this wreath, I really didnt want to sell in my Etsy shop.
 I have seen wreaths like these over the years and thought that I would give it a go.



I mainly wanted to keep it neutral colours, with just a hint of pink.

It was actually a bit more tricky than I anticipated, but I am pleased with the end result.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a pleasant week. 

Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

2 comments:

  1. I do mis LHOSM....I realy do....but it's nice to see you make something this gorgeous.......I love this......and I also like to make things like this. It's so romantic, vintage, girly, beautiful, sweet.......and realy realy awesome. Thank you for the inspiration sweetie....and I think I saw you at FB.....hahahaha....that's nice.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss LHOSM but this is beautiful Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx