Sunday 30 September 2018

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge - Midway Inspirational post

Hello Everyone,

We are here today with out midway post for
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet magnolia and as you may
already be aware, our them is Flowers.

Our lovely Gina is very kindly providing a surprise package
for the winner.

So please pop over to the challenge to enter your creations, there are so many options with flowers, there is really no excuse he he!

I opted for making card flowers with one of my poinsettia dies and stamens...


I have used Maja and Pion papers, added a few berries and leaves & 
my favourite hessian ribbon, its so rustic. Love it!
The red frame around the card is hand cut with scissors, the frame 
around Tilda is of course die cut. 


Many thanks for stopping by today.
Have a lovely weekend.
Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card Jay....with lovely flowers. I like the colors you used and the fantastic bow. You did a great job here.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jay! The poinsettias are gorgeous and I love the bow.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really should use my poinsettia dies more often! Love your card and the nice bow!
    Lovely work, as all of your crafty things are!
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx