Friday 24 October 2014

GDT Post - Stamp and Create With Magnollia Challenge

Good morning everyone, 

I am thrilled joining the team as a guest designer this time around at 

This time around the team are looking to see an Autumn themed magnolia stamp and at least two patterned papers!  

This my card using Tilda with peanut the mouse...



I added lots of scrummy berries and lush florals!

Please pop over and join in the autumn themed challenge. I know the team can't wait to see what you come up with, good luck with the challenge, as the winner will be the next guest designer and winner a prize too!

Take care
Cuddles Jay xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Jay, love this Tilda and all of the yummy gingham!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your GDT card Jay
    is so sweet and with so many great details
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done an amazing job of this card Jay! Love the autumnal colours and papers. The berries and leaves look fab and I adore the little acorns. Congratulations on your GDT!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx