Thursday 23 October 2014

summer time memories - Magnolia Tilda & Announcement!

Hello Everyone, 

How cute is she? 





I won her with stamp and create and I will be guest designer too, please pop back in a couple of days to see my card! 

I have tried to concentrate on shading the skin a little darker, as I intended to use the brown, so she is quite suntanned! 

I've used some of the butterflies from pion design borders and butterflies papers and all other papers are Maja Design, with Wild Orchid Florals.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to see you in a few days!

Take Care, 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win and GDT
    you created a fabulous card
    love all
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is darling! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so lovely!!! Your gorgeous creation is amazing!! Congratulations on your GDT!
    Thank you for sharing with us this beautiful creation of yours at SweetStamps.com!
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another beauty Jay! Love the die you have stamped her onto and your colouring looks fab!! Great design too. Congratulations on your GDT and in winning this gorgeous prize.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute but I love all the details you added! Thanks for joining the Party at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card, very feminine and sweet. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Beautiful color choice and details. Thanks for joining us at Boutique Magnolia. Hugs, Babi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx