Saturday 4 October 2014

Ok I know my last card was pink too!!!

Hiya, If your wondering about the title, well, its almost that time to start making Christmas cards and there are alot of Autumn colours about at the moment, I just had to squeeze in as many girly cards as possible 
he he!

I made everything on this card except the doilies and metal corners and it really is something different for me. I masked VirgoTilda with the new summer fence background using my new stamp a majig. It still slightly off, but it was my first attempt, a practice, but I am pleased with it anyway he he.

Isn't that what card making is all about, trying out new techniques etc?


As you can see I have used lots of doohickeys and a little shape abilities flower to make all the florals, swirls and butterfly from Sofiero Maja Papers. 

This picture had to be at a bit of an angle to show how the card looks when its open.


The weather has been all over the show today in the UK, rain, shine, more rain, then just dark, so the piccies are slightly different colours.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderul weekend!

Cuddles Jay xxx

I would love to enter my card into 

16 comments:

  1. AWE Jay a STUNNER once again!! I think your masking is wonderful...and of course your card is so BEAUTIFULLY designed...your colouring FLAWLESS!! I'm so excited that you joined us at Fussy and Fancy "Pink"!! I'm actually working on Virgo Tilda at the moment too...hope she looks a quarter as good as yours...LOL!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot thank you enough for playing along with my Dream Team and me on the launch of our new ATG challenge blog!

    About your fantabulous card... wow, wow, wow! It's so girly and I love all the little details you've added. You're coloring is superb and I really like that design! xx

    Again, thanks for joining us for our current ATG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I like your colors! Thank you for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Ina/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jay thank you for joining us on our First challenge over at Inspiration Destination
    Hugs Dianne x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the card layout and all the fabulous dies you have used. Tilda looks so cute and you colored her so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and I love the whole design of your card. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jay and your masking is fab!! Love this design and your wonderful colouring - I love pink and I think you can never have too many pink cards (hee hee)!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a very cute card!

    Thanks for playing with us the first challenge of Inspiration Destination!

    Good Luck and I hope see you again!

    Gr. Meggi DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card, stunning design, thanks for joining us at Crafters Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, awesome design! love all the little details you've made with all those Doohickeys. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jay
    Thank you for sharing this very pretty card with us at Tilda's Town x
    Hugs
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing wrong with using pink over and over especially when a card is as lovely as this! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really beautiful card. I love your colouring and all the pretty embellishments and die cuts you've used.

    Thanks for joining in with our bingo challenge at Crafty Calendar.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous! I love your fancy fold and beautiful die-cuts. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic girly card!! Tha,ks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is gorgeous! Love the embellishments you used. Thank you for joining in The Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Fussy & Fancy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx